Bruce, A. J. (2015). On Being White. Children & Libraries: The Journal Of The Association For Library Service To Children, 13(3), 3-6.
Clark, K. (2013). Defining “White Privilege”. Retrieved from Race, Racism and the Law: http://racism.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=387:whiteness05a&catid=69&Itemid=165
Kysia, A. (2014). Challenging White Privilege in Children’s Books. Retrieved from Teaching for Change: https://www.teachingforchange.org/white-privilege-childrens-books
McIntosh, P. (1989). “White Privilege: Unpacking the Invisible Knapsack” and “Some Notes for Facilitators”. Retrieved from The National SEED Project: http://nationalseedproject.org/white-privilege-unpacking-the-invisible-knapsack
O’Brien, A. S. (2010). White Privilege & Children’s Books. Retrieved from Coloring between the Lines – Reflections on Race, Culture and Children’s Books: http://coloringbetween.blogspot.com/2010/02/white-privilege.html
Stripling, B. (2014). Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion. American Libraries, 45(5), 5.
Terrero, N. (2014, April 15). Kid Lit’s Primary Color: White — REPORT. Entertainment Weekly, pp. (1306), 68.
The White Privilege Conference. (2016). What is White Privilege? Retrieved from The White Privilege Conference: http://www.whiteprivilegeconference.com/white_privilege.html
Webster, N. &. (1983). Webster’s new twentieth century dictionary of the English language, unabridged : based upon the broad foundations laid down by Noah Webster. New York: Simon and Schuster.
Wise, T. J. (2011). White like me: Reflections on race from a privileged son: The remix (revised edition). Berkeley, CA: Soft Skull Press.
Wood, M. (2013). One Thing I Can’t Pass On to My Daughter: White Privilege. Retrieved from Brain Child Magazine: http://www.brainchildmag.com/2013/10/one-thing-i-cant-pass-on-to-my-daughter-white-privilege/
- ALSC Day of Diversity. Found at http://dia.ala.org/action
- Atkins, Laura. (2010). “White Privilege and Children’s Publishing: A Web 2.0 Case Study.” Winchester University Press, Write4Children. 1(2) Found at https://sites.google.com/site/tockla/
- Diversity in youth literature : opening doors through reading/ edited by Jamie Campbell Naidoo and Sarah Park Dahlen
- Nodelman, Perry. (1992). “The Other: Orientalism, Colonialism, and Children’s Literature.” Children’s Literature Association Quarterly 1(17), 29-35.
- Prendergast, T. T. (2013). Growing Readers: A Critical Analysis of Early Literacy Content for Parents on Canadian Public Library Websites. Journal of Library Administration, 53(4), 234-254.
- Taxel, Joel. (2010). “The Economics of Children’s Book Publishing in the 21st Century.” Handbook of Research on Children’s and Young Adult Literature. Edited by Shelby Wolf, Karen Coats, Patricia A. Enciso, and Christine Jenkins. Routledge.